Sunday 18 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
allafrica
4 days ago

Nigeria:89% of Nigeria s Economy Still in Recession - Expert

[Leadership] Abuja -Only 11 per cent of the Nigerian economy is out of recession while the remaining 89 per cent is still in recession, CEO of RTC advisory services Ltd, Mr. Opeyemi Agbaje has said. The economic expert said Nigeria s exit from recession was largely driven by oil sector, and then, partly by agriculture and utilities (particularly power sector), which he said summed up to constitute only 11 per cent of the nation s economy.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Nigeria

 | 

89%

 | 

Nigeria

 | 

Economy

 | 

Still

 | 

Recession

 | 

Expert

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Ethiopia